The office of patent attorney Dr. Riebling was founded by Dr.-Ing. Günter Riebling in Lindau (Lake of Constance) in 1953.
The technical orientation of the office founder and the quickly increasing number of regular clients in all fields of mechanical engineering, electrotechnology and medical science moulded the development of the office. The signet of the office shown above on the left hand side symbolizes these special subjects.
In 1974 Dr.-Ing Peter Riebling joined the office run by his family and in 1978 he was qualified as German and European Patent Attorney.
Mr. Holger Riebling joined the office as the 3rd generation and in 2012 he was qualified as German Patent Attorney.
In 2016 Mr. Thorsten Riebling was qualified as German Patent Attorney,
Owing to the quality of the consultation of the office some clients have remained true to it since 60 years. At present two patent attorneys, one patent professional and one patent attorney trainee are responsible for looking after our clients.